Rudrapur has a history of over 500 years. It was established in the 16th century by King Rudra Chand and was the residence of the governor of Tarai region of Kumaon. The city continues to serve as the headquarters of the Udham Singh Nagar district apart from being a major industrial and educational hub today.
Whether you are in town for business or leisure, Sobti Continental will delight you with the best that Rudrapur has to offer. A perfect amalgam of convenience, comfort and great value, the hotel is perfectly suited to service the entire neighborhood of Rudrapur and Haldwani.
- 1.5 Km from Rudrapur Railway station
- 3.8 Km from Rudrapur Bus Stand
- 17 Km from Pantnagar Airport.
- 2 Km from City Centre
- Shopping Centre, Mall, Multiplex is 5 Kms
- SIDCUL is 5 Kms
- Famous Sikh heritage site Nanakmata Gurudwara 43 Km
- Ghularbhoj Dam the famous picnic spot 23 km